Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:05072011543.jpg page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
can you show the base comparison images of the mclaren and the bugatti
and also did you note the structural difference in the pr5 of the veyron and the mclaren
the inner sides of the wheels of the mclaren have spokes while there are no spkes in the bugatti's pr5s
if possible please mention this varaiation in the article about the hot wheels wheel types
and also can you upload the pictures of the bases of the cars
pleas can you post clear picyutres of the bases of our mclaren and your bugatti
i meant your mclaren