I can see you've already been a member for quite some time, but welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki anyway! I just wanted to greet you personally and provide a few handy suggestions we pass along to new members. Read over them and in no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
And lastly, if you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a message on my talk page and I'll see if I can help! HaarFager 08:16, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Hi, welcome to the wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Check out the FAQ for more tricks.