The Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R (Japanese: 日産スカイライン二千GT-R) was produced in Japan from 1972-1973 as a special sports variant of the C110 Skyline, the successor to the "Hakosuka" Skyline GT-X, which was from the First (C10) Generation of the Nissan Skyline. Commonly nicknamed "Kenmeri" after the Skyline called "Ken and Mary's Skyline" used in TV advertising in Japan, this was also the last GT-R variant of the Skyline produced before the introduction of the R32 GT-R in 1989. Only 197 of this Special Sports car were produced, as the oil crisis of 1973 struck Japan almost as much as it did the US. The 2000GT-R was sold only at Specialty dealerships in Japan and the 2000GT-R version was exclusively sold in Japan.
This casting is right-hand drive, as is the standard for Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) vehicles.
The Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R has come out in the following 1/64 scale versions:
|Col #||Year||Series||Color||Tampo||Base Color / Type||Window Color||Interior Color||Wheel Type||Toy #||Country||Notes / Variations||Photo|
|022 / 244||2011||2011 New Models 22/50||White||Detailed Tail lights||Chrome / Plastic||Clear||Black||Gold Chrome MC5||X0092||Malaysia||Base code(s): D27, D28, D30, D31|
|-||2013||Flying Customs Series||Pearl Light Blue||Red stripes on sides, hood & roof, '2' on sides & hood, 'Nissan' on hood||Unpainted / Metal||Clear||Black||HO||X8219||Thailand||Base code(s): Named Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R|
|023 / 250||2014||Night Burnerz 3/10||Metalflake Teal||Gold Stripes w/ "68" on hood & side||Metalflake Teal / Plastic||Tinted (Black)||Black||Gold Chrome MC5||BFC45||Malaysia||Base code(s): G22, G23, G26|
|11 / 18||2015||Hot Wheels Heritage Series||Red||White and black Stripes on sides,hood, and roof. "22" on sides and hood.||Unpainted / Metal||Tinted (Black)||Black||RL||CFN97||Malaysia||Base code(s): H35|
|2 / 5||2016||Car Culture Series Japan Historics||Pearl White||Black stripe on sides & hood, 'ホットホイ一ル Police', 'GReddy', 'Advan' & JNC logo on sides||Unpainted / Metal||Tinted (Black)||Black||Chrome & Grey C4SPRR||DJF82||Malaysia||Base code(s): H52|
|118 / 365||2018||Then & Now 1/10||Blue||"Skyline", "Hotwheels logo" and light blue pinstripes on both sides. "GT-R" logo on rear. Detailed taillights and position lights.||Blue/Plastic||Tinted (Black)||Black||Chrome rim DD8||FJX88||Malaysia||Base code(s): K46|
|N/A||2018||Then & Now 1/10||Spectraflame Blue||Tinted (Black)||Black||Malaysia||Base code(s): 2018 Treasure Hunt Series|
- For the 2014 release of the Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R, Hot Wheels coloured and detailed the car in the pattern used on the 2000GT-R Skyline that was debuted at the 1972 Tokyo Motor Show, but with a '68' on the side in lieu of the '73' that was used on the real show car.
- In 2016, the Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R was released in the Car Culture lineup as part of the Japan Historics.(Japanese translation seen on the series' packaging: 日本ヒストリックス )In the Japan Historics line, the Skyline was decked out in the colours of Japanese Police patrol cars. Ironically, the KPGC110 Skyline was never actually used by the Police in Japan due to its high fuel consumption. The Kenmeri Skyline's predecessor, the Hakosuka version of the Skyline was used by Police in Japan as a patrol car in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-X
- '82 Nissan Skyline R30
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)