Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ford Focus may refer to one of the following:
There are 5 versions of the Ford Focus.
- The first Ford Focus was released as a vehicle in the 2001 First Editions. Designed by Eric Tscherne, it was modeled after a real-life Pro Stock Ford Focus.
- The second Ford Focus was released in 2002 as part of the 100% Hot Wheels Line. This Ford Focus is a tuned RS version.
- The third Ford Focus was released in 2004 as part of the WRC World Rally Series. This Ford Focus was modeled after a Ford Focus Rally Car.
- The fourth Ford Focus was released in 2008 as part of the 2008 New Models.
- The fifth Ford Focus RS will come in 2010 as part of 2010 New Models (international) or Global All Stars (USA)