Ford Focus may refer to one of the following:
There are 5 versions of the Ford Focus.
- The first Ford Focus was released as a vehicle in the 2001 First Editions. Designed by Eric Tscherne, it was modeled after a real-life Pro Stock Ford Focus.
- The second Ford Focus was released in 2002 as part of the 100% Hot Wheels Line. This Ford Focus is a tuned RS version.
- The third Ford Focus was released in 2004 as part of the WRC World Rally Series. This Ford Focus was modeled after a Ford Focus Rally Car.
- The fourth Ford Focus was released in 2008 as part of the 2008 New Models.
- The fifth Ford Focus RS will come in 2010 as part of 2010 New Models (international) or Global All Stars (USA)