Below are our rules and guidelines. These will remain subject to change as necessary. If you feel there is something missing please notify an administrator with your concerns.
- Uploaded images should be named in a descriptive manner with what is the focus of the image. That means don't use names that consist of only long strings of numbers or letters. Use shorter, more descriptive names. Non-standard names for images will result in said image being deleted.
- Do not upload images that are not your own. Images that are not your own require special privilege.
- Uploading images that are not your own, Is in most cases a copyright infringement and is against the law.
- Uploading images that are not your own will result in you being blocked (banned) from this site.
- Image watermarks and signatures should not contain offsite weblinks.
Adding images to pages
- Images are added in a 3-tier fashion: [[File:Image Not Available.jpg|75px]] as a place holder, to be replaced by a packaged personal image. And ultimately by a loose image.
- Image quality is important, but a bad picture is better than no picture at all. However, poor images can and should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Thumbnail sizes are 75px and 100px. Please follow the precedence set on the page.
- Gallery images should be limited to, detail images, Full card images and comparison images. Please do not insert your images, unless it will provide merit to the gallery.
- Line entries in the Version Tables are reserved for official Mattel-made regular releases only. If you would like to add Code 3 vehicles, please add them to a seperate table below the regular version table. Prototype vehicles should be added to a gallery. Customs can be added to you own personal page.
- The version tables work best when limited to actual versions of the car itself. Packaging variations should be added to the gallery.
- Line entries for cars not in your possession should be very limited in description. Year, series and color only. Please do not add details based on what you've seen in a picture.
- Tampo descriptions should be brief. List the colors used and describe the general design layout. Let's practice the old saying "A picture is worth a 1000 words".
- Debates will arise from time to time and should be handled in a civil mature manner. Do not use foul language to prove your point. Keep your comments focused on the topic at hand.
- Use of foul language, for any reason on this site is forbidden. This includes your talk page and blog page.
- Any and all vulgar personal attacks towards any member will result in your immediate "block" ban from this site.
- User names need to be a real name, unpronounceable characters and pictograms will be blocked/banned immediately.
If you're new, there will be a learning curve - we all went through it, so don't get discouraged. Feel free to join in and contribute, but please, if your desired results are not achieved, do not "Publish" (save) your edits. Simply hit your browser's back button and try again.