Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two different '67 Shelby GT500 castings:
- For cars having '67 Shelby GT-500 (note the dash (-) in the name) on the chassis or card, it is the first '67 Shelby GT500 by Hotwheels.
- The first appearance of this version was in 2008 in the Modern Classics. It was designed by Jun Imai.
- The visible differences include the dash (-) in the name on the chassis or card, the front grill arrangement with the lights, and the slightly higher hood scoop.
- It is modeled from a factory '67 Ford Shelby Mustang which was customized. This is known as the "Eleanor" version of the GT-500.
- For cars having '67 Shelby GT500 (no dash (-) in the name) on the chassis or card, it is the second '67 Shelby GT500 by Hotwheels.
- The first appearance of this version was in September 2009 in the 2010 New Models.
- This is an extremely accurate model of an un-modified '67 Shelby GT-500 which Ford sold in 1967.